Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Writ of Possession

PUBLIC NOTICE

Writ from the house of Hitzke

NOTICE-TO-AGENT-IS-NOTICE-TO-PRINCIPLE, NOTICE-TO-PRINCIPLE-IS-NOTICE-TO-AGENT

WRIT-of-POSSESSION

I Daniel Joseph Le Clerc of Hitzke a living man having reached the age of majority and being competent in the Word (Law) of God (I am), am the biological creator and father by the right of my divine creator of my private property Noah Anthony Le Clerc. With Anthony Joseph, Kerry Le Clerc, Joseph Xavier Le Clerc, William Anthony Le Clerc, Erin Le Clerc, Frances Le Clerc, Emily Veronica Le Clerc, Miriam Therese Le Clerc and Genevieve Maria Le Clerc all from the house of Hitzke.

If anyone, person or likewise without limitations; the Native tribes of Waka Waka, Gubbi Gubbi, Yuggera and the Mouheneenner, the county of Buckingham, the royal lands and title of Bretagne (Brittany), the royal lands and title of Golden in the county Cork, the royal lands and title of Stuart, the State of Tasmania, the lands known as Anthony van Diemen’s land, the State of Queensland, the State, the District of Columbia, the City of London, the US territory of Puerto Rico and Vatican City; has any interest in the live birth of or can prove a beneficial investment of any private property known as Daniel Joseph Le Clerc or Noah Anthony Le Clerc, they shall come forward within ten (10) days with his/her lawful claim and receipt on the record under full commercial liability, under penalty of perjury, sworn and subscribed under the laws to which they are incorporated, or otherwise, or forever forfeit any claims and forever hold thy peace.

Uploaded files:

Common Law Copyright Notice

DJLCH-CLCN-07061985SSSS

NB** Copyright claim first made for the name by the boy aged 12 years in 1997, therefore 30 day wait period has already expired.

Common Law Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re; common-law copyright of trade-name/trademark, DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC© as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-names/trademarks – Copyright 2003 - (7th, June), by Daniel Joseph Le Clerc : the House of Hitzke. Said trade-names/trademarks, ©, may neither be used, nor reproduced, neither in whole nor in part, nor in any manner whatsoever, without the prior, express, written consent and acknowledgment of Daniel Joseph Le Clerc : the House of Hitzke as signified by the Red-ink signature of Daniel Joseph Le Clerc : the House of Hitzke hereinafter ‘Secured Party.’ With the intent of being contractually bound, any Juristic Person, as well as the agent of said Juristic Person, consents and agrees by this Copyright Notice that neither said Juristic Person, nor the agent of said Juristic Person, shall display, nor otherwise use in any manner, the trade-name/trademark, nor common-law copyright described herein, nor any derivative of, nor any variation in the spelling of, said name without prior, express, written consent and acknowledgment of Secured Party, as signified by Secured Party’s signature in Blue-ink. Secured Party neither grants, nor implies, nor otherwise gives consent for any unauthorized use of DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC©, and all such unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Secured Party, under necessity, is accommodation party, and a surety for the purported debtor, i.e. DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC© nor for any derivative of, nor for any variation in the spelling of, said name, nor for any other juristic person, and is so-indemnified and held harmless by Debtor, i.e. DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC© in Hold-harmless and Indemnity Agreement No. DJLCH-CLCN-07061985SSSS dated at the time of notarizing; against any and all claims, legal actions, orders, warrants, judgments, demands, liabilities, losses, depositions, summonses, lawsuits, costs, fines, liens, levies, penalties, damages, interests, and expenses whatsoever, both absolute and contingent, as are due and as might become due, now existing and as might hereafter arise, and as might be suffered by, imposed on, and incurred by Debtor for any and every reason, purpose, and cause whatsoever. Self-executing Contract / Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorized Use: By this Copyright Notice, both the Juristic Person and the agent of said Juristic Person, hereinafter jointly and severally “User,” consent and agree that any use of DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC©, other than authorized use as set forth above; constitutes unauthorized use of Secured Party’s copyrighted property and contractually binds User. This Notice by Declaration becomes a Security Agreement wherein User is a debtor and Daniel Joseph Le Clerc : the House of Hitzke is Secured Party, and signifies that User: (1) grants Secured Party a security interest in all of User’s property and interest in property in the sum certain amount of $500,000.00 per each trade-name/trademark used, per each occurrence of use (violation/infringement), plus triple damages, plus costs for each such use, as well as for each and every use of any and all derivatives of, and variations in the spelling of, DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC©; (2) authenticates this Security Agreement wherein User is debtor and Daniel Joseph Le Clerc : the House of Hitzke is Secured Party, and wherein User pledges all of User’s property, i.e. all consumer goods, farm products, inventory, equipment, money, investment property, commercial tort claims, letters of credit, letter-of-credit rights, chattel paper, instruments, deposit accounts, accounts, documents, and general intangibles, and all User’s interest in all such foregoing property, now owned and hereafter acquired, now existing and hereafter arising, and wherever located, as collateral for securing Users contractual obligation in favor of Secured Party for User’s unauthorized use of Secured Party’s copyrighted property; (3) consents and agrees with Secured Party’s filing of a UCC Financing Statement wherein User is debtor and Daniel Joseph Le Clerc : the House of Hitzke is Secured Party; (4) consents and agrees that said UCC Financing Statement described above in paragraph “(3)” is a continuing financing statement, and further consents and agrees with Secured Party’s filing of any continuation statement necessary for maintaining Secured Party’s perfected security interest in all of User’s property and interest in property pledged as collateral in Security Agreement described above in paragraph “(2),” until User’s contractual obligation theretofore incurred has been fully satisfied; (5) authorizes Secured Party’s filing of any UCC Financing Statement, as described above in paragraph “(3),” as well as in paragraph “(4),” and the filing of any Security Agreement, as described above in paragraph “(2),” in the UCC filing office; (6) consents and agrees that any and all such filings described in paragraph “(4)” and “(5)” above are not, and may not be considered, bogus, and that User will not claim that any such filing is bogus; (7) waives all defenses; and (8) appoints Secured Party as Authorized Representative for User, effective upon User’s default re User’s contractual obligations in favor of Secured Party as set forth below under “Payment Terms” and “Default Terms,’ with full authorization and power granted Secured Party for engaging in any and all actions on behalf of User including, but not limited by, authentication of a record on behalf of User, as Secured Party, in Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate, and User further consents and agrees that this appointment of Secured Party as Authorized Representative for User, effective upon User’s default, is irrevocable and coupled with a security interest. User further consents and agrees with all of the following additional terms of Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorized Use.

Default Terms:

In event of non-payment in full of all unauthorized-use fees by User within ten (10) days of date Invoice is sent, User shall be deemed in default and (a) all of User’s property and interest in property pledged as collateral by User, as set forth in above in paragraph “(2),” immediately becomes, i.e. is, property of Secured Party; (b) Secured Party is appointed User’s Authorized Representative as set forth above in paragraph “(8)”; and (c) User consents and agrees that Secured Party may take possession of, as well as otherwise dispose of in any manner that Secured Party, in Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate, including, but not limited by, sale at auction, at any time following User’s default, and without further notice, any and all of User’s former property and interest in property formerly pledged as collateral by User, now property of Secured Party, in respect of this “Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorized Use,” that Secured Party, again in Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate.

Terms for Curing Default: Upon event of default, as set forth above under “Default Terms,” irrespective of any and all of Users former property and interest in property in the possession of, as well as disposed of by, Secured Party, as authorized above under “Default Terms,” User may cure User’s default re only the remainder of User’s former property and interest in property formerly pledged as collateral that is neither in the possession of, nor otherwise disposed of by, Secured Party within twenty (20) days of date of User’s default only by payment in full.

Unauthorized use: payment terms; in accordance with fees for unauthorized use of DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC© as set forth above the user hereby consent and agrees that users shall pay secured party all un-authorized use fees in full within 10 days of date of secured party’s invoice, hereinafter “invoice”, itemizing said fees, as sent and received by tort feasor.

Terms of Strict Foreclosure: User’s non-payment in full of all unauthorized-use fees itemized in Invoice within said twenty- (20) day period for curing default as set forth above under “Terms for Curing Default” authorizes Secured Party’s immediate non-judicial strict foreclosure on any and all remaining property and interest in property formerly pledged as collateral by User, now property of Secured Party, which is not in the possession of, nor otherwise disposed of by, Secured Party upon expiration of said twenty (20) day strict-foreclosure period. Ownership subject to common-law copyright and UCC Financing Statement and Security Agreement filed with the UCC filing office.

UCC Filing notice

Uploaded files:
  • UCC-dec.jpg

Claimant of reservation of rights UCC 1-308/1-207

PUBLIC

THIS IS A PUBLIC COMMUNICATION TO ALL

Daniel Joseph Le Clerc: from the House of Hitzke,

Sui juris, All rights reserved UCC 1-308/1-207

Notice to agents is notice to principles                          c/o suite 456, shop 32 59 Albany Creek Road

Notice to principles is Notice to Agents                     Aspley, Queensland State [4034]

Applications to all successors and assigns                           Phone: Private

All are without excuse                                                          Non-domestic without the United States

Let it be known to all that I, Daniel Joseph Le Clerc: from the House of Hitzke explicitly reserve all of my rights and my full effects. See UCC1-308 which was formally UCC 1-207, as set out in the International Covenant for Civil and Political Rights Article 1.

“§ 1-308. Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights.

• A party that with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice," "under protest," or the like are sufficient.

I retain all of my rights and liberties at all times and in all places, nunc pro tunc (now for then) from the time of my birth and forevermore.  Further, I retain my rights not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally.  And furthermore, I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement.  I am not ever subject to silent contracts and have never knowingly or willingly contracted away my sovereignty.

Further, I am not a United States citizen or a 14th amendment citizen.  I am a Sovereign of the republic and reject any attempted expatriation.  See 15 untied States statue at large, July 27th, 1868 also known as the expatriation statue.

Violation fee of my liberty is $250,000 per incident or per 15 minutes or any part thereof.  Wherefore all have undeniable knowledge.

CLAIMANT

Claimant, Daniel Joseph Le Clerc: from the House of Hitzke, sui juris, a natural born National of Tasmania in its dejure capacity as a republic and as one of the several states of the union created by the constitution for the united States of America 1777/1789.  This incidentally makes me an American national and a common man of the National People, does swear and affirm that Claimant has scribed and read the foregoing facts, ad in accordance with the best of Claimant’s firsthand knowledge and conviction, such are true, correct, complete, and not misleading, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

THE-TWELVE-PRESUMPTIONS-OF-COURT - All shall be considered rebutted nunc pro tunc, all is void ab initio – Canon 3228 – (NB* ‘you’ is used to describe the living in all forms, it is the presumption of joinder and therefore usufruct) and

A Roman Court does not operate according to any true rule of law but by presumptions of the law and

If presumptions presented by the private Bar Guild are not rebutted they become fact and are therefore said to stand true [Or as “truth in commerce”] and

There are twelve (12) key presumptions asserted by the private Bar Guilds which if unchallenged stand true being Public Record and Public Service and Public Oath and Immunity and Summons and Custody and Court of Guardians and Court of Trustees and Government as Executor/Beneficiary and Executor De Son Tort and Incompetence and Guilt and

The Presumption of Public Record is that any matter brought before a lower Roman Courts is a matter for the public record when in fact it is presumed by the members of the private Bar Guild that the matter is a private Bar Guild business matter and

Unless openly rebuked and rejected by stating clearly the matter is to be on the Public Record and the matter remains a private Bar Guild matter completely under private Bar Guild rules and

The Presumption of Public Service is that all the members of the Private Bar Guild who have all sworn a solemn secret absolute oath to their Guild then act as public agents of the Government and or “public officials” by making additional oaths of public office that openly and deliberately contradict their private “superior” oaths to their own Guild and

Unless openly rebuked and rejected the claim stands that these private Bar Guild members are legitimate public servants and therefore trustees under public oath and

The Presumption of Public Oath is that all members of the Private Bar Guild acting in the capacity of “public officials” who have sworn a solemn public oath remain bound by that oath and therefore bound to serve honestly and impartiality and fairly as dictated by their oath and

Unless openly challenged and demanded the presumption stands that the Private Bar Guild members have functioned under their public oath in contradiction to their Guild oath and

If challenged such individuals must recuse themselves as having a conflict of interest and cannot possibly stand under a public oath and

The Presumption of Immunity is that key members of the Private Bar Guild in the capacity of “public officials” acting as judges and prosecutors and magistrates who have sworn a solemn public oath in good faith are immune from personal claims of injury and liability and

Unless openly challenged and their oath demanded the presumption stands that the members of the Private Bar Guild as public trustees acting as judges and prosecutors and magistrates are immune from any personal accountability for their actions and

The Presumption of Summons is that by custom a summons un-rebutted stands and therefore one who attends Court is presumed to accept a position (defendant and juror and witness) jurisdiction of the court and Attendance to court is usually invitation by summons and

Unless the summons is rejected and returned with a copy of the rejection filed prior to choosing to visit or attend jurisdiction and position as the accused and the existence of “guilt” stands and

The Presumption of Custody is that by custom a summons or warrant for arrest un-rebutted stands and therefore one who attends Court is presumed to be a thing and therefore liable to be detained in custody by “Custodians” and [This includes the dead legal fiction afterbirth non-human “PERSON” “evil one/thing” that corporate- governments rules and regulations are written for and*]

Custodians may only lawfully hold custody of property and “things” not flesh and blood soul possessing beings and

Unless this presumption is openly challenged by rejection of summons and/or at court the presumption stands you are a thing and property and therefore lawfully able to be kept in custody by custodians and this amounts to a crime of administrating property without right and

The Presumption of Court of Guardians is the presumption that as you may be listed as a “resident” of a ward of a local government area and have listed on your “passport” the letter P and you are a pauper and therefore under the “Guardian” powers of the government and its agents as a “Court of Guardians” and

Unless this presumption is openly challenged to demonstrate you are both a general guardian and general executor of the matter (trust) before the court and the presumption stands you are by default a pauper and lunatic and therefore must obey the rules of the clerk of guardians (clerk of magistrates court)

The Presumption of Court of Trustees is that members of the Private Bar Guild presume you accept the office of trustee as a “public servant” and “government employee” just by attending a Roman Court and as such Courts are always for public trustees by the rules of the Guild and the Roman System and

Unless this presumption is openly challenged to state you are merely visiting by “invitation” to clear up the matter and you are not a government employee or public trustee in this instance and the presumption stands and is assumed as one of the most significant reasons to claim jurisdiction – simply because you “appeared” [i.e.: by special appearance or in the capacity of or secured party or creditor] and

The Presumption of Government acting in two roles as Executor and Beneficiaries that for the matter at hand and the Private Bar Guild appoint the judge/ magistrate in the capacity of Executor while the Prosecutor acts in the capacity of Beneficiary of the c’est que vie (CQV – proof of life) trust for the current matter and

Unless this presumption that you are missing presumed dead lost at sea or missing as evidenced by the severed umbilical cord to the placenta is openly challenged to demonstrate you are both a general guardian and general executor of the matter (trust) before the court and the presumption stands and you are by default the trustee and therefore must obey the rules of the executor (judge/ magistrate) and

The Presumption of Executor De Son Tort is the presumption that if the accused does seek to assert their right as Executor and Beneficiary over their body and mind and soul they are acting as an Executor De Son Tort or a “false executor” challenging the “rightful” judge as Executor and

Therefore the judge/magistrate assumes the role of “true” executor and has the right to have you arrested and detained and fined or forced into a psychiatric evaluation and

Unless this presumption is openly challenged three times by not only asserting one’s position as Executor as well as questioning if the judge or magistrate is seeking to act as Executor De Son Tort and the presumption stands and a judge or magistrate of the private Bar guild may seek the assistance of bailiffs or sheriffs to assert their false claim and

The Presumption of Incompetence is the presumption that you are at least ignorant of the law and therefore incompetent to present yourself and argue properly and

Therefore the judge/magistrate as executor has the right to have you arrested and detained and fined or forced into a psychiatric evaluation and

Unless this presumption is openly challenged to the fact that you know your position as executor and beneficiary and actively rebuke and object to any contrary presumptions and then it stands by the time of pleading that you are incompetent then the judge or magistrate can do what they need to keep you obedient and

The Presumption of Guilt is the presumption that as it is presumed to be a private business meeting of the Bar Guild and you are guilty whether you plead “guilty” and do not plead or plead “not guilty” and

Therefore unless you either have previously prepared an affidavit of truth and motion to dismiss with extreme prejudice onto the public record or call a demurrer and then the presumption is you are guilty and the private Bar Guild can hold you until a bond is prepared to guarantee the amount the guild wants to profit from you and then let it be known this affidavit stands as an affidavit of truth a motion to discharge with prejudice and we do now call a demurrer and

Syllogism [syl·lo·gism/ˈsilə-jizəm/]

a noun

1. an instance of a form of reasoning in which a conclusion is drawn (whether validly or not) from two given or assumed propositions (premises) and each of which shares a term with the conclusion and shares a common or middle term not-present in the conclusion (for example all dogs are animals all dogs have four legs therefore all animals have four legs) The problem here is not all animals have four legs and

deductive reasoning as distinct from induction and

"this school of epistemology is highly advanced in syllogism and logical reasoning"

No fact or truth shall be tried in court and

This is how they get you (YOU, You or you?) and

The BAR tries to destroy us using Syllogism of the 12 Presumptions and

We will NOT accept any Presumption and Assumptions and or Hearsay and

By my act of Will and by Devine Writ and by my right of agnatic primogeniture - All shall be considered rebutted nunc pro tunc, all is void ab initio – let it be known that this applies to all ‘Justices’ and ‘Judges’ and ‘Clerks’ and ‘Magistrates’ and ‘Registrars’ and ‘Chancellors’ and ‘Lawyers’ and ‘Solicitors’ and ‘Barristers’ and ‘Councillors’ and ‘Police and Policy Officers’ and ‘Bailiffs’ and anyone/person else not mentioned that is part of or working enleague or en assistance à or for the BAR society or has been part of any ‘LAW’ society that has ever walked this earth and all matters ever heard where full disclosure has not been given to the effect herein or has caused harm by the fraudulent administration of any man or woman’s estate for the purpose of “generating” financial instruments of any kind in the name of or variation of a living name by the fake word art expression of the language known as English causing the effect of stealing from in any way and all matters adjudicated by any court in a previous time – in the present – or at any time from now and

There is no evidence of any contract signed by the Applicant or the Respondent submitting to the authority of COURTS QLD Et Al. and any act based on presumption forthwith is proof of guilt to fraud and joinder and international money laundering and international human trafficking and is acceptance of the following fee schedule to be paid in full upon submission of a true bill and failure to pay said bill will result in the liquidation and administration of all corporations and trusts and estates of any man or woman or entity of any kind forfeiting the right to use trust webs or private associations in any.

Notice of Intent – Fee Schedule is a schedule of mandatory fees instated by the Secured Party Creditor ©DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC: THE HOUSE OF HITZKE™ Authorized Signatory Attorney-in-fact on behalf of ©DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC HITZKE™ Ens Legis.  I ©DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC: THE HOUSE OF HITZKE™ do hereby set forth fees to be instated in any business dealing with ©DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC HITZKE™ for any business conducted relevant to this schedule and fees are due and MUST be paid before said business can commence and In the event that invoicing becomes necessary invoiced amounts are due fifteen days after day of receipt and If said fees are not met it is the right of the Secured Party and Creditor ©DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC: THE HOUSE OF HITZKE™ to refuse or void any form of business interaction and/or transaction and fees are subject to change at any time without prior notice and Secured Party and Creditor ©DANIEL JOSEPH LE CLERC: THE HOUSE OF HITZKE™ is the only authorized personnel to alter or void and/or enforce said fees and may do so at any time and

Private Easements Schedule

Penalty for Private Use                                                   $           250000.00

Public Easements Schedule

Penalty for Public Use                                                     $           250000.00

These fees will be mandated upon the informant listed on the traffic citation ticket(s), arrest warrants, detention orders, seizure orders.

Produce trade name materials:

Name $          50000.00

Drivers Licence Number $          50000.00

Social Security Number (CRN) $          100000.00

Retinal Scans $           5000000.00

Fingerprinting $           5000000.00

Photographing $           5000000.00

DNA $           5000000.00

Mouth swab                                                    $           5000000.00

Blood samples                                                $           5000000.00

Urine samples                                                $           5000000.00

Breathalyzer testing                                      $           5000000.00

Hair samples                                                  $           5000000.00

Skin samples                                                  $           5000000.00

Clothing samples                                           $           5000000.00

Forced giving of fluids/samples                  $           5000000.00

Issue Traffic citations and tickets of any traffic nature:

Citations                                                                             $          60000.00

Warning issued on Paper Ticket                                    $          25000.00

Appearance in court because of traffic citations:

Time in court                                                                      $           75000.00/hr with 1 hour min.

If Fine is imposed                                                             $          500000.00

Car / Personal Property Trespass, Carjacking, Theft, Interference with Commerce,

Agency by Estoppel                                                         $          50000.00

Colour of Law                                                                    $          150000.00

Implied Colour of Law                                                      $          150000.00

Criminal Coercion                                                            $          500000.00

criminal Contempt of court                                              $          500000.00

Estoppel by Election                                                        $          350000.00

Estoppel by Laches                                                         $          350000.00

Equitable Estoppel                                                           $          500000.00

Fraud                                                                                  $           1000000.00

Fraud upon the court                                                       $           2000000.00

Larceny                                                                              $          250000.00

Grand Larceny                                                                  $          250000.00

Larceny by Extortion                                                        $           1000000.00

Larceny by Trick                                                               $           1000000.00

Obstruction of Justice                                                      $          100000.00

Obtaining Property by False Pretences                       $           1000000.00

Simulating Legal Process                                               $           1000000.00

Vexatious Litigation                                                         $           5000000.00

Trespass upon Motor Conveyance                               $          100000.00

Unauthorized Relocation of Motor Conveyance         $          100000.00

Seizure of Motor Conveyance                                       $          100000.00

Theft of License Plate                                                      $          10000.00

Unlawful Lien on Motor Conveyance                           $          50000.00

Use of trade name protected material under threat, duress, and/ or coercion:

Name written by the informant                                       $          250000.00

Drivers License written by informant                            $          150000.00

Social Security Number written by informant              $          150000.00

Miscellaneous Material written by informant               $          500000.00

Produce any personal information/property for any kind of business interaction:

Financial Information $          100000.00

Property inside of motor vehicle $          150000.00

Time Usage for traffic stops:

30 minutes                                                     $         5000.00/30minutes minimum

60 minutes $          10000.00

90 minutes                                                                         $          15000.00

Court Appearance Schedule

These fees MUST be paid immediately after my case is finished. Failure to pay fines and fees will have an additional fee of $5000.00 for breach of contract.

Demand for Appearance in court:

My Appearance

under protest and duress:                                               $          75000.00/hour

Voluntarily                                                                         $          10000.00/hour

Use of trade name material

Name

under protest and duress:                                               $          25000.00

Voluntarily                                                                         $          10000.00

Drivers License

under protest and duress:                                               $          25000.00

Voluntarily                                                                         $          10000.00

Social Security Number

Miscellaneous Material                                                    $          25000.00

Produce any personal information for any kind of business interaction:

Financial Information                                                       $          10000.00

Drivers License                                                                 $          10000.00

Social Security Number                                                  $           250000.00

Any documents produced by me                                   $      10000.00 per document

Time usage for court appearances:

30 minutes

Under Protest and Duress                                              $         33500.00

Voluntarily                                                                         $         10000.00

60 minutes

Under Protest and Duress $         75000.00

Voluntarily                                                            $         20000.00

90 minutes or more

Under Protest and Duress                                 $           100500.00

Voluntarily $           30000.00

Transgressions-Fee Schedule

Transgressions by public official(s), police officer(s), judge(s), attorney(s), and all other who desire to contract:

Failure to honour God Given Rights                           $           20000.00

Failure to honour Oath of Office                                $           50000.00

Failure to honour Constitutional Oath                                     $           50000.00

Failure to honour Written and/or Oral Word               $           5000.00

Silence/Dishonour/Default                                                      $           5000.00

Failure to honour /No Bond                                                     $           5000.00

Phone call to telephone number used by Secured

Party including from alleged debt collectors                $           5000.00 each

Telephone message left on Secured Party phone

Service or equipment                                                      $           5000.00 each

Use of Street Address/Mailing location of

Secured Party                                                                   $           5000.00 each

Time Waiting for Scheduled Service                          $           1000.00 Minimum or per                                                                                                                                hour

Detention from Free Movement and/or cuffed           $           75000.00 Minimum or per hour

Incarceration                                                             $           75000.00 Minimum or per hour

Failure to Follow Federal and/or State Statutes,

Codes, Rules and/or Regulations                              $           50000.00

Failure to State a Claim upon which

Relief Can Be Granted                                              $            250000.00

Failure to Present a Living Injured Party                      $           100000.00

Failure to Provide Contract Signed by the Parties    $           100000.00*

Failure to Provide IRS 1099OID(s), and Other

IRS/ATO Reporting Form(s)

Requirements upon Request                                         $           100000.00*

Default By Non Response or Incomplete Response $           100000.00*

Fraud                                                                         $           1000000.00*

Racketeering                                                             $            1000000.00*

Theft of Public Funds                                                 $           1000000.00*

Dishonour in Commerce                                           $           1000000.00*

Failure to pay Counterclaim in full within (30) Thirty

Calendar Days of Default as set forth herein             $           1000000.00**

Perverting of Justice Judgment                                 $           1000000.00*

Use of Common-law Trade-name/Trade-mark

After One Warning (per each occurrence)          $           50000.00 Each

Forcing psychiatric evaluations $           500000.00 per day

Refusal to provide adequate and

proper nutrition while incarcerated                                      $            50000.00 per day

Refusal to provide proper exercise while incarcerated     $           50000.00 per day

Refusal to provide proper dental care while  Incarcerated  $           50000.00 per day

Forced giving of body fluids                                           $           5000000.00  per day

Forced injections/inoculations, vaccines                     $           5000000.00  per day

Forced separation from marriage contract                   $           250000.00  per day

Confiscation/kidnapping of a body not a

US Citizen                                                                         $           2500000.00 per day

Corporate State continuing a mortgage for more than five years in violation of Banking Act of 1864 which takes precedence over current Statutes at large                                                                                                       $           2500000.00 per day

Attempted extortion of funds from birth certificate account, Social security account or any other associated accounts by fraud, deception and or Forgery by any agent, entity or corporation                                                               $           7500000.00 per count or charge

Attempted extortion of signature                                   $           6000000.00 per count or                                  charge

Attempted forgery of signature                                      $           6000000.00 per count or                                  charge

*Per Occurrence and Includes any Third Party Defendant

** All claims are stated in US Dollars which means that a US Dollar will be defined, for this purpose as a One Ounce Silver Coin of .999 pure silver or the equivalent par value as established by law or the exchange rate, as set by the US Mint, whichever is the higher amount, for a certified One Ounce Silver Coin (US Silver Dollar) at the time of the first day of default as set forth herein; if the claim is to be paid in Federal Reserve Notes, Federal Reserve Notes will only be assessed at Par Value as indicated above.

Total damages will be assessed as the total amount of the damages as set forth herein times three (3) for a total of all damages as set forth in subsections a-w added to three (3) times the damages for punitive or other additional damages.

Kidnapping (If an alleged officer removes free soul more than 5 feet from free soul’s property without just cause, it IS kidnapping)  $ 5000000.00

Services to others and/or Corporation(s):

Studying $           500.00 per hour

while under threat, duress, coercion                   $           75000.00 per hour

Analysing $           500.00 per hour

while under threat, duress, coercion                  $           75000.00 per hour

Research                          $           500.00 per hour

while under threat, duress, coercion                  $           75000.00 per hour

Preparing Documents   $           500.00 per hour

while under threat, duress, coercion                             $           75000.00 per hour

Answering Questions $           500.00 per hour

while under threat, duress, coercion                            $           75000.00 per hour

Providing Information $           500.00 per hour

while under threat, duress, coercion                             $           75000.00 per hour

A Public Declaration and Notice of

Immediate Withdraw of Consent

I, Daniel-Joseph-Le-Clerc: of the house Hitzke, born to a living-natural-mother and father on June 7, 1985, domiciled in the County of Buckingham, within the geographic boundaries of Queensland State of the land Coronae Australis, hereby declare my full and complete renunciation and withdraw of all possible forms of consent to the unlawful creation of, operation of, and participation in, the current fraudulent, de facto, federal and state “corporate bodies politic” misunderstood to be the State of Tasmania, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, South Australia, the Northern Territory, the Capital Territory, THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA, the Australian Government, the territory of Washington D.C. and The United States government.

This complete withdraw of consent includes all known and unknown fraudulent “unconscionable” agreements or contracts, past, present, or future, relating to any artificial “person,” corporate “fiction,” commercial entity, legal fiction, trust, status, standing, station, or any other possible creative combination of carefully constructed “words of art,” CAPITIS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA, or any other possible “color of law”  misrepresentation of my existence and flesh and blood body, that are designed to replace my God given unalienable rights, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, with non - Article IV privileges and immunities, civil rights, statutory code, and public policy, currently enforced by a “presumption of consent” to the 14th Amendment and fraudulent de facto corporate UNITED STATES and STATE OF QUEENSLAND & STATE OF TASMANIA governments.

Any and all past, present, or future participation in this fraudulent de facto corporate UNITED STATES and ‘STATE OF Et Al.’ governments and all related, subsidiary, or participatory corporate entities, shall be considered acts under duress, protest, and “Without Prejudice” until such a time as we, the People, return to the original and only lawful form of government instituted and created by God – a self-governing republic.

The Supremacy clause, Article VI of the Constitution for the united States, and this official flesh and blood Withdraw of Consent - strikes with NULL:

• The current fraudulent corporate body politic operating as the de facto government “instituted” by the citizen’s “registration” to vote and perpetuated by participation;
  • All usage whatsoever of the concept of “CAPITIS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA;”
  • The entire procedural system of Admiralty, Maritime and “private” law administered by non - Article III Judiciary courts and used against the Federal “citizens” under the jurisdiction thereof;
  • All fraudulent, unconscionable, or unlawful contracts, suretyships, licenses, registrations, certifications, or programs;
  • All fraudulent de facto corporate government bodies, agencies, franchises, subsidiaries, offices, or extensions;
  • All fraudulent de facto corporate bodies politic or anti - Republic “Presidential” Executive Orders;
  • The entire Federal Reserve System and any un - Constitutional fiat currency;
  • All public policy, legislation, and every act or treaty enacted by the fraudulent, de facto corporate bodies politic;
  • The entire fraudulent 14th Amendment and corporate “person” status with federal “citizen” privileges and immunities subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

Let it be known that with this complete, public, and formal Withdraw of Consent and Act of Expatriation, under the Expatriation Act of July, 27, 1868, I, Daniel-Joseph-Le-Clerc: of the house Hitzke, Sui juris Tasmania National and Man of the Republic, expect an immediate and full return of my God given unalienable rights, Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness, full Constitutional protections and Bill of Rights access, as per the Holy Bible and the only known free Constitution, the Constitution of the united States of America 1776,

And that from this day forward, all issues, including all jurisdictional issues, arising from, relating to, or in regards to, the “presumption of consent” to the 14th Amendment corporate “person” of federal United States “citizen” status, shall be considered NULL, void, invalid and unlawful nunc pro tunc– as they always have been - under the original and only lawful form of government instituted and created by our Founding Fathers – a Republic.

Signed:     Daniel-Joseph-Le-Clerc: of the house Hitzke

Date:     June 7, 2021