Please or Register to create posts and topics.

VicRoads - Notice of change of Registration

14 June 2024

TIME SENSITIVE DOCUMENT.

ESTOPPEL CONDITIONS APPLY FOR PUBLIC FILING

VIC Roads; and

Chief Executive, heirs and successors; and

Robyn Seymour, holder of the above office.

Of:

VIC Roads

60 Denmark Street

Kew  Victoria 3101

Within the maxims of law notice to agent is notice to principle and notice to principle is notice to agent all addressed parties jointly and severally as well as their Successors, Nominees and assigns

Dear Robyn Seymour

Apologies for date error on previous notice.  This letter serves as NOTICE that with immediate effect the car / vehicle previously under registration with VicRoads ZK1329 is now under private registration therefore all consent previously held or assumed by VicRoads is withdrawn and this car is no longer under VicRoads jurisdiction or authority.

I am the Principal Beneficiary and Equitable Title Holder in all matters relating to Named Estate Trust ALISON COMPTON, I no longer require your corporation to make yourselves beneficiary on documents regarding the Trust's contract administration matters in all future similar dealings, including this matter, as I am expressing to you that I am claiming my proper title in this relationship as the Equitable Beneficial Named Estate Trust Title Holder on all administrative documents, and in correcting our positions regarding this administrative matter.

• Our car is registered with the following:
    • Uniform Commercial Code - UCC1 - File Number: 2022-177-0169-9,
    • PPSR - Registration number: 202301070006215,
    • Common Law Records - Motor vehicle record: Certificate Number MVC-AU-00000000465
    • Common Law Court Motor Vehicle registration MV/22/852978 recorded in book of deeds
  • The registration plates displayed on our car are UCC12022-177-0169-9 PRIVATE
  • You are without authority in relation to our car as well as me and all my property.
  • If you or your agents, officers, subcontractors, assigns, etc place any notices on my car, it is hereafter trespass.
  • If you or your agents, officers, subcontractors, assigns, etc proceed with any action against me or against my property, it shall be deemed wilful trespass.
  • All trespass shall incur compensation payable by you, to us of no less than $50,000, and also deems your full consent for you, as well as all your names and offices to be entered as debtor in relevant registers via one or more UCC1 and/or UCC3 form.

You, as well as other relevant “authorities” are advised of same.

Fee schedule herewith for your understanding.

We give you 21 days to confirm the following:

1. all records have been updated as above clearly indicating this car is no longer under the jurisdiction or authority of VicRoads,
  2. instruction for disposal of the VicRoads registration plates we hold in our possession and
  3. the return of the certificate of manufacture and ownership documents

Please note the following criteria must be met to qualify as a proper and verified reply:

• the reply must be addressed to the Equitable Beneficial Named Estate Trust Title Holder,
  • the reply must be in writing with a wet ink signature with fully legible name and title,
  • any claim must be true, correct and complete and not intending to mislead and under claimants full commercial liability and penalty for perjury.

Furthermore we do not consent or authorise to be contacted by phone, email, in person or text message.

I look forward to receiving your reply within 21 days of the date of this notice.

Yours Honourably,

Alison Compton ©

Equitable Beneficial

Named Estate Trust Title Holder (not the Trustee)

Without Prejudice

Note: first notice was sent on 5th June 2024 - However incorrect your was listed on notice.  Resent with date correction on 14th June 2024

Uploaded files:

Notice for 2nd Vehicle

14 June 2024

TIME SENSITIVE DOCUMENT.

ESTOPPEL CONDITIONS APPLY FOR PUBLIC FILING

VIC Roads; and

Chief Executive, heirs and successors; and

Robyn Seymour, holder of the above office.

Of:

VIC Roads

60 Denmark Street

Kew  Victoria 3101

Within the maxims of law notice to agent is notice to principle and notice to principle is notice to agent all addressed parties jointly and severally as well as their Successors, Nominees and assigns

Dear Robyn Seymour

Apologies for date error on previous notice.

This letter serves as NOTICE that with immediate effect the campervan / vehicle previously under registration with VicRoads 1ST2JN is now under private registration therefore all consent previously held or assumed by VicRoads is withdrawn and this campervan is no longer under VicRoads jurisdiction or authority.

I am the Principal Beneficiary and Equitable Title Holder in all matters relating to Named Estate Trust ALISON COMPTON, I no longer require your corporation to make yourselves beneficiary on documents regarding the Trust's contract administration matters in all future similar dealings, including this matter, as I am expressing to you that I am claiming my proper title in this relationship as the Equitable Beneficial Named Estate Trust Title Holder on all administrative documents, and in correcting our positions regarding this administrative matter.

• Our car is registered with the following:
    • PPSR - Registration number: 202406050032539,
    • Common Law Records - Motor vehicle record: Certificate Number MVC-24052
  • The registration plates displayed on our campervan are PPSR 202406050032539 PRIVATE
  • You are without authority in relation to our car as well as me and all my property.
  • If you or your agents, officers, subcontractors, assigns, etc place any notices on my car, it is hereafter trespass.
  • If you or your agents, officers, subcontractors, assigns, etc proceed with any action against me or against my property, it shall be deemed wilful trespass.
  • All trespass shall incur compensation payable by you, to us of no less than $50,000, and also deems your full consent for you, as well as all your names and offices to be entered as debtor in relevant registers via one or more UCC1 and/or UCC3 form.

You, as well as other relevant “authorities” are advised of same.

Fee schedule herewith for your understanding.

We give you 21 days to confirm the following:

1. all records have been updated as above clearly indicating this car is no longer under the jurisdiction or authority of VicRoads,
  2. instruction for disposal of the VicRoads registration plates we hold in our possession and
  3. the return of the certificate of manufacture and ownership documents

Please note the following criteria must be met to qualify as a proper and verified reply:

• the reply must be addressed to the Equitable Beneficial Named Estate Trust Title Holder,
  • the reply must be in writing with a wet ink signature with fully legible name and title,
  • any claim must be true, correct and complete and not intending to mislead and under claimants full commercial liability and penalty for perjury.

Furthermore we do not consent or authorise to be contacted by phone, email, in person or text message.

I look forward to receiving your reply within 21 days of the date of this notice.

Yours Honourably,

Alison Compton ©

Equitable Beneficial

Named Estate Trust Title Holder (not the Trustee)

Without Prejudice

Note: first notice was sent on 5th June 2024 - However incorrect your was listed on notice.  Resent with date correction on 14th June 2024

Uploaded files: