Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Notice of Default - Sphere LEGAL PTY LTD and PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTIONS PTY LTD - James Arthur Singh

Registered Mail: RPP44 63900 05100 18653 08605

Attention:
James Singh in his private capacity
acting as Solicitor for Sphere Legal
Level 6/108 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
By email: service@spherelegal.com.au

2 May 2022

NOTICE-OF-CONDITIONAL-ACCEPTANCE

Re: Pioneer Credit Account Number: 21060213

I, am Man, in body-mind-spirit, Authorised agent for the artificial legal person NIKOLAY GREBNEV, non-adverse, non-belligerent, non-combatant with Power-of-Attorney in fact, have examined your recent computer generated unsigned presentment claiming an account debt, and hereby conditionally accept said claim upon verification.

In order to properly validate the alleged debt, I requisition James Singh to provide:

1. Copy of valid contract signed in wet ink by both parties, confirming bilatarel consent where all element of contract have been fully disclosed and where the being is obligated to pay or perform for the account that is in dispute and men and women of thou caliber will undestand that is due process;

2. True and certified copy of the complete audit trail of said account and/or Tax Invoice with the Bank consideration including said loss;

3. Sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance with the Bill of Exchange Act 1909 verifying the claim that I am being indebted to PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTIONS PTY LTD (ABN: 44103003505).

Failure to substantiate said claim within fourteen [14] days of recorded delivery of this Notice, shall constitute legal and lawful accord and satisfaction given to settle and close all said alleged claims.

In addition, said failure shall constitute James Singh's agreement, in his private capacity, claiming his full commercial liability and penalty for perjury to settle all monetary damages according to the terms of the attached Fee Schedule.

We look forward to reviewing your evidence, or confirmation of settlement of the account.

Fee Schedule

1.     $100,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS) per unverified claim in writing, nunc pro tunc.

2.     $5,000.00 (FIVE THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS) per letter/notice sent by mail/registered mail, nunc pro tunc.

3.     $1,000.00 (ONE THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS) per hour or portion thereof, of the Authorised Representative’s time, nunc pro tunc.

4.     $1,000.00 (ONE THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS) per attempt to contact by telephone and/or mobile phone.

5.     $5,000.00 (FIVE THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS) per unauthorised ™ and/or © infringement.

6.     $50,000.00 (FIFTY THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS) per act of liable and/or defamation and/or extortion.

7.     $1000,000.00 (ONE MILLION AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS) per action in denial of due process in law and/or denial of a jury.

All fees are to be settled in full within twenty eight (28) days of the date an invoice is received, as evidenced by the recorded delivery of the invoice.

By:

Nikolay Yurievich
Principle, Executive Beneficiary, Attorney-In-Fact and
Authorised Representative for acount: NIKOLAY GREBNEV in Trust.

All Rights Reserved – Without Prejudice – Non Assumpsit

END NOTICE.

Uploaded files:
  • James-Singh.png
UPeopleBeCrazy has reacted to this post.
UPeopleBeCrazy

Registered Mail: RPP44 63900 05100 18653 05604

Attention of:
James Singh acting as
Solicitor for PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTION PTY LTD
PERTH WA 6000
By Email: service@spherelegal.com.au

15 July 2022

DEFAULT-NOTICE

Re:  21060213 - Prospa Advance Pty Ltd v Nikolay GREBNEV

Dear James Singh,

The presumption(s) that I, Nikolay Yurievich: the living Man and the sole Beneficiary of the account GREBNEV in trust with sole Power of Attorney standing in Crown jurisdiction upon the land and soil of the mass land known as Terra Australis am a Trustee to the “PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTION PTY LTD” or any of its agency(s) or sub-corporation(s) are now and for ever rebutted, by this Notice.

The presumption(s) that I, Nikolay Yurievich: the living Man am a Surety to NIKOLAY GREBNEV Ens Legis is forever rebutted, by this Notice and an unrebutted Affidavit of Truth and Statement of Facts served upon ADELAIDE MAGISTRATES COURT - ABN: 65469760681, Doc ID: RPP44 63900 05100 18653 06601, for and on the record.

James Singh’s presumption(s) that I, Nikolay Yurievich: the living Man am a “Corporate Fiction" or “Legal Entity” or PERSONA, and/or “Debtor” or “Surety” standing under the corporate “COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA” jurisdiction are now and for ever rebutted by this Notice.

Therefore: the following named: James Singh acting as solicitor for SPHERE LEGAL PTY LTD on behalf of “PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTIONS PTY LTD” and “PROSPA ADVANCE Pty Ltd” and John Keith acting as Manager Director for “PIONEER CREDIT” including but not limited to all those under the authority of the named respondent(s), successor(s), agent(s), agency(s) and assignees, by failure to stand honourably:

• Failed to verify a debt against the trust named or known as NIKOLAY GREBNEV;
  • Failed to response to the Notice of Acceptance - Fee Schedule, served with proof of delivery dated 22 June 2022 addressed to John Keith at ‘PIONEER CREDIT’ Doc ID: RPP44 63900 05100 18653 69606;
  • Failed to response to the Notice of Acceptance - Fee Schedule, served with proof of delivery dated 2 May 2022 addressed to James Singh at ‘SPHERE LEGAL’ Doc ID: RPP44 63900 05100 18653 08605;
  • Failed to honour and settle the Invoice #001 in the amount of $108,000.00 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS resulting from breaches of the terms of the Notice(s) of Acceptance by the act of acquiescence – being tacit agreement(s) of which prior warning was given, served with proof of delivery dated 22 June 2022             Doc ID: RPP44 63900 05100 18653 07608;
  • Failed to provide a valid copy of contract where all elements of contract have been fully disclosed and where the being is obligated to pay or perform for the account  in a dispute;
  • Failed to provide a sworn affidavit, or hand sign invoice in accordance with the Bill of Exchange Act 1909 verifying the claim that I am being indebted to ‘PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTIONS PTY LTD’ and/or PROSPA ADVANCE PTY LTD in any ways.

Take a note: I, Nikolay Yurievich: the Living Man under Legal and Lawful accord and satisfaction given accepted James Singh and Keith John’s tacit agreement(s) through acquiescence.

James Singh and Keith John’s failure and refusal to timely respond and verify alleged claim(s) left James Singh and Keith John in the position of default and acceptance of full responsibility for any and all liabilities for monetary damages, as indicated herein and in the attached Notice of Intent, that I, Nikolay Yurievich: incured by adversely affecting injury(s) caused by James Singh and Keith John’s overt, or covert actions, or the action(s) of any of James Singh and Keith John’s fellow (public) officer(s) and agent(s) in this or any other relevant matter(s) -

• An unlawfull Act of Conversion of Nikolay Yurievich - The Principal into > NIKOLAY GREBNEV - the Trustee > Nikolay GREBNEV - Surety and,
  • Committed Act of Personage and,
  • Committed Act of Identity theft and,
  • Threat(s) and intimidation without claimed facts and,
  • Debt Slavery, and
  • Barratry.

Upon receipt of this Notice of Default and attached Notice of Intent, the actions by the parties receiving above mentioned Notices(s) and others parties, may well engage, will be taken as the acceptance of the cure and remedy claimed herein.

All original communication from Sphere LEGAL PTY LTD and PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTIONS are kept as forensic evidence.

By:

Nikolay Yurievich

WITHOUT-PREJUDICE – WITHOUT-RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT

All Errors and Omission's Excepted.

END NOTICE.

UPeopleBeCrazy

Registered Mail: RPP44 63900 05100 25439 21604

Nikolay-Yurievich (“I”) (“We”) (“Us”)
c/o PO Box 115
Woodcroft near [5162]

Attention:
James Arthur Singh acting as
Solicitor/Director for Sphere LEGAL PTY LTD
PERTH WA 6000
By Email: service@spherelegal.com.au

16 August 2022

NOTICE-OF-ACCEPTANCE

All addressed parties Jointly and Severally and their Successors, Nominees and assignees
Notice to agent is notice to principal - Notice to principal is notice to agent.

Re:   Ref: 21060213 – PROSPA ADVANCE PTY LTD v NIKOLAY GREBNEV

Dear James Singh, in his private capacity claiming full commercial liability and penalty for perjury,

I, Nikolay Yurievich: the living man: the principal Beneficiary and the Grantor of the NIKOLAY GREBNEV situs Trust with sole Power of Attorney standing in Crown jurisdiction upon the land and soil of Terra Australis, commonly known as Australia, noted and accepted James Singh's and PROSPA ADVANCE PTY LTD’s offer to occupy the Office of Debtor and act as a Trustee for NIKOLAY GREBNEV situs trust on the condition(s) -

(1) The compensation in conjuction with the Notice of Intent - Fee Schedule served upon James Arthur Singh by way of Registered Mail: RPP4463900051001865305604 to occupy the Office of DEBTOR and act as Trustee for the trust named or known as NIKOLAY GREBNEV that will be claimed and due on demand, shall be; ($53,485.94) Fifty Three Thousand and Four Hundred Eighty Five Australian Dollars backed by Gold or Silver, or the equivalent par value as established by exchange rate, or as set by Perth Mint WA;

(2) Attempt to communicate with I, Nikolay Yurievich: the living man other than by my Christian name, and using a PERSONA, Ens Legis, juristic Person, NIKOLAY
GREBNEV or any derivative of that name in any format that carries the attachment GREBNEV; Grebnev; or Mr Grebnev, that is not I, the compensation will be
claimed and due on demand, shall be ($10,000.00) Ten Thousand Australian Dollars backed by Gold or Silver, per act or occurence, nunc pro tunc.

Please take note and act accordingly: James Singh's and PROSPA ADVANCE PTY LTD’s agreement, acquiescence and liability to the terms and conditions specified herein is demonstrated and verified by proof that this Notice of Acceptance is delivered, emailed or posted to Sphere Legal Pty Ltd and PROSPA ADVANCE PTY LTD all and one at the address: Level 6/108 St Georges Terrace PERTH WA 6000 by Registered mail; and violation of any of the clauses and sub clauses will be taken as James Singh's and PROSPA ADVANCE PTY LTD’s acceptance to any and all claims for the compensation(s): no exception.

Let it be known to all men and notice that I, Nikolay Yurievich: hereafter lien Creditor reserved all rights, under God’d Law and Rule of Law in Equity to secure by way of lien against all interest in the personal estate and property of:

(3) James Singh - JAMES SINGH, acting as Director of SPHERE LEGAL, hereafter the lien Debtor #1

(4) John Keith - JOHN KEITH, acting as Manager Director for PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTION PTY LTD hereafter the lien Debtor #2

For the failure to stand honourably and settle the Invoice #001 in the sum of ($108,000.00) One Hundred and Eight Thousand Australian Dollars, dated 20 June 2022, acknowledged and received 22 June 2022 with proof of delivery, Registered Instrument: RPP 44 63900 05100 18653 07608.

I look forward to reviewing your confirmation of settlement of the account and give/gift you (3) days grace to stand with clean hands in equity.

By:

Nikolay Yurievich

All Rights Reserved.
All Errors and Omissions are Excepted.

END NOTICE.

UPeopleBeCrazy

The Public Record being the highest form of Evidence

Let it be known, to all men that I, Nikolay Yurievich: the living Man (Crown/Bailor) the Principle, Executive Beneficiary, Authorised Representative and holder in due course for account NIKOLAY GREBNEV in trust hereby notify all Men, all CORPORATE entity(s), BAR agent(s), actor(s) and their successor(s) that copies of original Registered Official Use Only Instruments:

• Notice of Acceptance dated 2 May 2022 - Doc ID: RPP44  63900 05100 18653 08605;
  • Notice of Default dated 15 July 2022 - Doc ID: RPP44 63900 05100 18653 05604;
  • Notice of Acceptance dated 16 August 2022 - Doc ID: RPP44 63900 05100 25439 21604;

were shipped over unHoly Sea of Commerce to:

Occupant of the Office SPHERE LEGAL PTY LTD

James Arthur Singh, acting as Solicitor

Level 6/108 Georges Terrace

PERTH WA 6000

And, for the purpose of verification I, Nikolay Yurievich and a witness verified that copies of registered Official Use Only Instruments listed above were placed in the Registered POST envelopes, sealed and deposited at the official registered mail depository under the exclusive face and custody of the letter carrier and covenant/contract/bailment services of the company AUSTRALIA POST.

Original autographed Bill of Lading and original registered Official Use only Instrument(s) are held by the Director/Bailor and the true witnessed copies are shipped to the Bailee and are in the hands of the Bailee, the high contracting party.

(1) Bailee: James Arthur Singh acting as Solicitor for an entity named "SPHERE LEGAL PTY LTD" [ABN: 85 134 847 322] on behalf of "PIONEER CREDIT SOLUTION PTY LTD" [ABN: 49 136 062 970]

Uploaded files:

• Proof-of-deliver-Notice-of-Cond-Acceptance.png
  • Proof-of-Delivery-Default-Notice-Sphere-Legal.png
  • Sphere-Legal-Proof-of-Delivery-Notice-of-Acceptance.png