Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bradley Prunstar public notice

Public Notice

Att: Bradley Prunster

CC: members of the public and lawful counsel

To all in receipt of this document, you have been issued a notice of public inquiry, you are bound by dutiful law to record and document all evidence involved.

I am writing on behalf of rebecca whitehead and on behalf of the international public inquiry as advocate. This is to ensure it is not seen as a threat but to notify you, Rebecca has public support and advocacy.

Obviously, things are not acceptable in regards to the welfare of the boys, zachary and xavier Prunster. There are high level concerns within the public and it makes complete sense, that the boys should not be isolated with a child abuser and detained unlawfully from Rebecca the abuse reporter and mother, under false allegations of mental health.

Your affidavit of truth, which endorses the inverted dynamic of legal fraud is seen as an intimidation and emotional blackmail, using the boys to pursue submission into further legal entrapment and abuse.

I notify you Legal entrapment is a recognised crime as is parental kidnap.

Enforcing false impressions as facts, through threat and intimidation can attract between 20 years and life imprisonment.

Obviously, this will be escalated to the international public inquiry worldwide and the Grand Jury’s that are localized, due to the matters of legal fraud concerns becoming vast known to the public. Although Rebecca will be Pursuing lawful justice, the public awareness and the push, from your self will determine the boy’s position in law restoration.

All corruptions have been removed. Rebecca, myself and the public inquiry will not rest until justice is done.

The child abuse and evidence will be posted in close proximity to the children’s location and thereafter advocates will expose locally, nationally and internationally.

You hereby have the opportunity to give lawful remedy within the next 7 (seven) days and to do what’s morally and lawfully right, which leaves you in full control of what happens in the coming months.

This notice has been made public for transparency, to a minimum of 50,000 witnesses of the international public inquiry along with the evidence/photos/videos of unlawful abuse!

Updates to this matter can be found and publicized on http://www.australianpublicnotices.com

regards
james greer

"disclaimer" I reserve my right not to be compelled to
perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter
into knowingly, willingly, voluntarily and intentionally.  I do not
accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any un-revealed
contract or commercial agreement.

shauncass has reacted to this post.
shauncass
Public Notice
Att: Bradley Prunster
CC: members of the public and lawful counsel
To all in receipt of this document, you have been issued a notice of public inquiry, you are bound by dutiful law to record and document all evidence involved.
 I am writing on behalf of rebecca whitehead and on behalf of the international public inquiry as advocate. This is again to ensure it is not seen as a threat but again to notify you, Rebecca has national and international public support and advocacy.
Zachary and Xavier have been denied access for 97 days, the boys have been taken without consent. Withholding and isolating the boys from their mother is further evidence of continued abuse by yourself and your vexatious case.
There are heightened levels of concern within the public that this has occurred a severely negative impact on the boys, evidently it is not in the best interest of their welfare, mental or emotional well-being.
I hereby lawfully acquiesce either your intent to bring lawful remedy, or your intent to incur further harm, injury, or loss to yourself, Rebecca, or either of the boys.
Note: Parental child abduction attracts a penalty of up to 20 years imprisonment.
All evidence of abuse has been exposed to the public, on all free media sites, social media and has been made available to the public for transparency.
You hereby have been duly notified, & have previously required to do what is “morally” right, and abide by lawful action in the best interests of the boys.
This precludes to the requirement that within 7(seven)days, from the delivery of this email, failure to offer lawful remedy, will result  thereafter in full accountability, & liability for any & all further damages, harm or loss incurred, or occurred by you, directly, indirectly, or in the proximity of the boys Zachary, Xavier, & or the boys mother, Rebecca Whitehead.
Any non answer, non action, or action of threat constitutes your admission you are continuing to cause harm knowingly and willingly.
Regards,
samuel clark (lowercase)
shauncass has reacted to this post.
shauncass